Survey research

 Forms response chart. Question title: Age. Number of responses: 14 responses.

I managed to reach my optimal audience which allows me to create my music video based off of their answers to my survey to make it most appealing to them.  

Forms response chart. Question title: Which of these music genres do you listen to? . Number of responses: 14 responses.

The majority of my audience listens to rock which influences my song choice, I'm still considering using the songs I have been looking at in my original research but finding a rock cover. 

Forms response chart. Question title: Which of these issues are you aware of?. Number of responses: 14 responses.

The majority of my audience is aware of the issue I am looking at which gives me a sense that it's also something they're passionate about. 

Forms response chart. Question title: What would you describe yourself as?. Number of responses: 14 responses.

From this question I learned that the majority of my audience considers themselves as kind, this gives me the idea that the audience will sympethise with my music video. 

Forms response chart. Question title: What social media do you use?. Number of responses: 14 responses.

Knowing that most of my audience uses instagram correlates to my research about body image expectation as instagram is what promotes society's body expectations through instagram models. This gave me an idea to use the app itself in my music video to show this.  

Comments